Thursday, December 18, 2008

Susan Ludwig


You are forever in our hearts.


2 comments:

  1. Susan's death still seems surreal to me...I miss her.
    I am hoping her funeral services will bring some closure to me and my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's interesting that I can hardly remember what she looked like last time we visited her...I remember her healthy and vibrant, and am sad that her spark is gone from this world. I've been thinking of the words to the song Each Life That Touches Ours for Good a lot lately...

    ...What greater gift dost thou bestow, What greater goodness can we know Than Christ-like friends, whose gentle ways Strengthen our faith, enrich out days.

    When such a friend from us departs, We hold forever in our hearts A sweet and hallowed memory, Bringing us nearer, Lord, to thee.

    For worthy friends whose lives proclaim Devotion to the Savior's name, Who bless our days with peace and love, We praise thy goodness Lord, above.

    ReplyDelete