Friday, June 06, 2008

PORTLAND!!

Totally last minute & not much time to post this blog before I go camping near Payson….I changed my plans to hike to Havasupai next week & am going to PORTLAND instead!! I’m gonna be staying with some local LDS singles, so I’ll get to enjoy really being in the singles’ world there…and save some much needed $$! I’m hoping that I can repay the favor by helping them find a similar set-up if they choose to visit Mesa in the next year or so. : )

Here are my Must-Do’s - I’m SO looking forward to them!! …everything else is up in the air. : D

MULTNOMAH FALLS


Heck. Ya.

PORTLAND TEMPLE


The Columbia River & Mt. Hood are beautiful, too…it’s SO exciting to anticipate what each day will bring, knowing that each available day is a blank palette and can be changed at the drop of a hat…or rain! Inside, outside…it’s gonna be SO fun to explore a place I’ve been considering visiting or moving to for the last 18 months!!

Not only do I love the rain, but I love the idea of moseying around the 1.6 acre bookstore (no kidding - Powell’s City of Books), exploring a new city, and meeting a bunch of new people from a new area!

Wish me luck!!

(And AAA last minute travel deals are FREAKIN’ AWESOME!!) I’m super excited to have discovered them!!

1 comment: