
I saw one of these on a truck window last week. : ) Amen!!
...and, by request, here's the website to order one of these charming little sunshine-scatterers:
http://www.agathaandlouise.com/servlet/the-999/Wag-More-Bark-Less/Detail

I saw one of these on a truck window last week. : ) Amen!!
...and, by request, here's the website to order one of these charming little sunshine-scatterers:
http://www.agathaandlouise.com/servlet/the-999/Wag-More-Bark-Less/Detail
Too true! I have long had a life that life is too short not to be happy and find joy in our lives. But I have never seen it put so well in so few words - Wag More/Bark Less.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the thought - it made me grin.
It was supposed to say:
ReplyDeleteI have long had a life philosophy . . .
But the philosophy got lost! (grin)
I want one . . . are they available to order?
ReplyDeleteI've long learned to tune out the barkers, its the biters you have to look out for. The other problem is, the waggers tend to be the ones that lick your face too. Although, some may prefer that...
ReplyDelete