Saturday, April 12, 2008

Family

I LOVE my family! Last night I had a chance to meet up with my sister & her family when they were in town...my nieces & I giggled and laughed and enjoyed our silliness for a half hour before (ok, during...) bedtime. It was wonderful for my heart!!



Thanks, my family! I love you!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I wonder how those three girls got so cute! I wonder if they got it from me! LOL! I love you, Aunt Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember how much you enjoyed them when they ask to come live in your closet in the valley...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFL....thanks kodiak7!! : D And OH, how true. I'll take ALL of 'em and stick them each in different closets and corners (cuz I would run out of closets fast) if they want. Anything at all to repay the debt I owe (and to enjoy those kids!)

    ReplyDelete