Tuesday, November 28, 2006

24

My countdown started this afternoon of my 24 hours 'til my court hearing begins & I will be officially single again. & re-maiden-named. & wedding-ring-less on my finger. and un-Mrs-ed. and have to use the term 'ex' or 'previous' when talking about my husband. & work on stopping talking about my ex/previous husband. & changing my last name, everywhere.
I've been so freakishly exhausted mentally lately, that I feel like I don't even address the stuff that's going through my head. Auto-pilot is my salvation.
What I do know, though, is that I am looking forward to going back to the temple when it reopens. I'm looking forward to being with my sister & her family, and having someone wonderful to accompany me through the drudgery of getting a new SS card & driver's license. I'm looking forward to reading scriptures tonight & getting swallowed in the stories & lessons therein. I'm looking forward to praying to my Heavenly Father. I'm looking forward to resting. I'm looking forward to moving further forward & moving on. I'm looking forward to being able to look back & feel peace for the way I handled things. I'm looking forward to discovering what is in store for me in my future. & I'm looking forward to hope being in my heart & life even more than it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment