Pictures.......Perfect!
I finally have a place of my own at work. And the best thing about it - it's my place to customize and personalize to my heart's desire. So....in came the pictures!! & I discovered the joy of having smiling faces & captured memories brightening my entire workday. Plus I took in a few other treasured items to help remind me what I'm working for (river rocks, beach sand, and a really old Hershey's chocolate tin.) So thank you to my family & friends for the fabulous memories & the gift you give each day in the thought of your love and place in my heart & life.
Ok, I'm all sappy. But I mean it. Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ahhh...that's sweet! I'm so glad you have your own space...nothing like making it your own. Now you can really settle in.
ReplyDeleteHey my sistah....are you EVAH going to blog again?
ReplyDelete