Fire Tonight I would really love to go out to the lake and have a bonfire. The weather is perfect, I've finally got a bit of energy back after being down-in-the-dumps-sick for a week, and the fresh air and scenery would be awesome for my heart and soul to take in. Get a group of laid-back, happy-go-lucky people . . . and go enjoy the night sky and desert lake for a few hours.
I need a following. : ) Yet again, another brilliant idea . . . and I don't want to go at it alone (I tried to create the following, they're staying home instead.) There's a bonfire in a backyard of someone in the ward tonight, though. Definitely still worthy of attending, lake or no lake. I'm glad someone shares the concept of fire-worthy weather.
And I'm literally almost sick about going. The 30's single world is really, really, really not my cup of tea. Unless it's ginger tea with no sugar. Then maybe it is my cup of tea. Bitterly evil but not without its useful effects.
But a bonfire has always been a soothing friend for me. It's a place I feel home, pretty much always.
Wish me luck. I've gotta go before I change my mind!

I have always loved gazing into the campfire. It is a wonderful way to just enjoy being in the moment. A clear night at the lake sounds great. Now if we can just find a way to get to the same lake in enough time to enjoy it and be back to work on Monday.
ReplyDeleteno kidding. :) I think the solution to this is teleportation...or maybe a modified flux capacitor. We'll be in lake and starlight heavan anytime we want!
ReplyDelete