Saturday, September 15, 2007

If the world was completely open to you, and you could move anywhere, start anything, and it was you and you alone right now, where would you go & why?

Here's one of my favorite new websites:

Alaska Stock Images

I have to admit - it makes me want to move to Alaska. : )

2 comments:

  1. You know, they only show you the good pictures. Goodluck using a cloths line in Alaska. ;)

    If I could live anywhere, I would take my family to a foreign country for a couple of years. Just to give them that exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Papa J, but look how many good pictures there are! And I have friends who used a clothes line . . . of course she was trampled by a moose while taking in the laundry, but she did use the clothes line. If the girl loves the stars there is no bigger sky than Alaska . . . just look at their flag.

    ReplyDelete